Tutorial #12: Using the Dragon Sidebar
This tutorial shows you how to quickly call us a list of voice commands that can be used in any given window. It is a very useful tool for knowing what you can do with the software.
DRAGON QUICK GUIDE
Using the Dragon Sidebar
Dragon Medical is a complex program with many voice commands that can be difficult to remember. If you are ever unsure of what you can do in any window or would simply like a refresher on common used commands, the Dragon sidebar is your answer. To access this incredibly helpful tool:
- Launch Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2, if it isn't already open, by double clicking the desktop icon, clicking the icon on the taskbar if present, or by simply opening the start menu in windows and typing in "Dragon Medical Practice Edition," and then pressing enter
- Once Dragon opens, either select a profile to load or, if you have only one profile, wait for Dragon to load your profile
- On the Dragon Bar, click on "Help"
- Navigate to "Dragon Sidebar" and click it
- Alternatively, you may simply say “open Dragon Sidebar” from any window to open it
- The Dragon Sidebar will also list all your custom commands in the "My Commands" tab located on the upper portion of the Dragon Sidebar Window.