Tutorial #29: Uninstalling Dragon Medical
This tutorial shows you how to uninstall Dragon Medical from a device. The most common reason that you may choose to uninstall the software is if you want to free up and install for a new computer.
DRAGON QUICK GUIDE
Removing Dragon from Your Device
If you have reached your install limit or are simply done with a computer, we strongly advise you to remove/uninstall Dragon Medical from that computer to free up an install for your replacement device or another device later-on. You may also run into technical challenges that can only be solved by uninstalling and reinstalling the software. To do so:
- Close dragon if it is open
- In the start menu search for “Control Panel” and press “Enter”
- Browse to “Programs and Features” followed by “Uninstall a Program”
- Select “Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2” from the list of programs
- Click “Remove"
- Follow the on-screen prompts taking you through the uninstaller