Tutorial #13: Customizing the Dragon Bar
This tutorial will walk you through how to customize the look and feel of the Dragon Bar, the first of two powerful built-in word processors in Dragon Medical.
DRAGON QUICK GUIDE
Customizing the Dragon Bar
The Dragon Bar, the navigation hub of Dragon, will by default appear at the top of your screen, however you may want it to be floating, docked to the open window, or simply just a little icon in the bottom corner of your taskbar. To change the Dragon Bar layout:
- Launch Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2, if it isn't already open, by double clicking the desktop icon, clicking the icon on the taskbar if present, or by simply opening the start menu in windows and typing in "Dragon Medical Practice Edition," and then pressing enter
- Once Dragon opens, either select a profile to load or, if you have only one profile, wait for Dragon to load your profile
- Click on "Tools" on the Dragon Bar
- Click "Options..."
- When the options window opens, click on the "View" tab
- Change the settings to your liking, and then click "OK" when finished