Tutorial #23: Running Accuracy Tuning in Dragon
This video walks you through manually running accuracy tuning in Dragon Medical. This process is typically run automatically, but you may choose to do it manually following training or the creation of many new templates.
DRAGON QUICK GUIDE
Using Accuracy Tuning
Dragon Medical will automatically run accuracy tuning every week or month (depending on what you set up upon profile creation), however sometimes it is good to run it right away after you’ve done some training or reading to Dragon.
- Launch Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2, if it isn't already open, by double clicking the desktop icon, clicking the icon on the taskbar if present, or by simply opening the start menu in windows and typing in "Dragon Medical Practice Edition," and then pressing enter
- Once Dragon opens, either select a profile to load or, if you have only one profile, wait for Dragon to load your profile
- Next, click on "Help" on the Dragon Bar
- Scroll down to "Improve my Accuracy" and click it
- Next, find the option labeled "Launch Accuracy Tuning Now" and click on it
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete accuracy tuning